|Date Posted||November 3, 2017|
Objective: Pipestone Holdings is seeking a seasoned, hands-on, cross-functional and entrepreneurial Chief Financial Officer with experience driving a company through significant growth to spearhead the company’s financial transition to a multi-state leader. Charged with providing financial leadership to the company, this role will require someone with a strong reputation in the market and proven strategic and tactical background.
- As a member of the Executive team, the Chief Financial Officer will initiate, develop and manage joint venture partnerships, alliances, and banking relationships.
- Working with the accounting team, the Chief Financial Officer will oversee the annual budgeting process by company and department, ensuring accountability and that budgeting is in line with the growth expectations of the company.
- Alongside the CEO, the Chief Financial Officer will lead the corporate development and strategic planning functions of the company, as well as hold the responsibility for corporate equity raises and leading the company’s project finance needs.
- Identify and secure appropriate tax equity partners, structure project and corporate debt and tax equity financings, and lead the company’s process for project equity transactions ensuring that the company has a strong capital formation strategy;
- Provide oversight of all outward-facing investment communications; Responsible for cash flow management in line with capital formation strategy to ensure efficient and timely cash availability;
- Manage financial reporting, corporate, state and partnership tax filings, and lead audit, annual budgeting, financial modeling, forecasting and risk management functions;
- Manage financial negotiations with investors, utilities and partners;
- Determine and manage departmental and company metrics to ensure budget accountability, including developing processes to track progress over time;
- Raise corporate equity to fuel the company’s growth
- Financial Modeling: Develop models to help Pipestone make decisions on new acquisitions, raising capital, company growth along with capital allocation.
- Financial Budgeting and Controls: effectively create budget system to help senior management team perform their duties.
- Effectively communicate verbally to all levels of management. Clear and concise written communication as well.
- Strong Leadership skills
Education: BS in Accounting or Finance. Prefer MBA but not required. 5+ years of work experience.
- Base Salary commensurate with experience.
- Business Unit Incentive Package (20% base)
- Company Value Incentives (TBD)