|Company Name||Spronk Brothers III|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2017|
Objective: Deliver feed in a professional manner that meets expectations of our shareholders and producers.
- Deliver feed to multiple locations while driving with caution to ensure the safety of yourself as well as the equipment you are using.
- Ensure the semi is safe for each trip by conducting a pre-trip check
- Have the ability to unhook trailers and hook up to another safely and efficiently.
- Operate the equipment on the trailer such as tarps and cranks
- Washing/ disinfecting trailers entirely after use
- Perform basic routine maintenance to semi-tractor and trailer
- Comply with DOT standards for log books and adequate logs for billing purposes
Education: High School education or GED CDL license required
Experience: Driving experience preferred but not required.