|Date Posted||November 3, 2017|
Position Summary: We are seeking an energetic, organized and detail oriented person to work in our finance and accounting department. This person will perform various accounting tasks as well as financial analyses and reconciliations.
Objective: Responsible for the daily functions of multiple accounts including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoicing, purchase orders, journal entries, bank reconciliations, account reconciliations and financial reports. In addition to daily functions, will be responsible to performing ad hoc financial analyses as needed.
- Ability to critically think and solve problems with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of the three major financial statements and how they fit together
- Solid understanding of the general ledger structure and ability to reconcile various accounts
- Ability to execute sales orders and purchases as well as accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment and maintain effective relationships with various departments and customers
- Desire to learn and advance career by taking on additional responsibilities
Education: 2 or 4 year degree in finance and/or accounting
Experience: 2 or more years preferred but not required. Will provide on the job training as necessary
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills along with ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.