|Date Posted||November 7, 2017|
Objective: To manage Pig flow movement and invoicing for the sow farms. Work directly with farm employees to manage data entry and report management.
- Provide excellent service and support to swine customers and owners
- Invoicing and providing verbal/ computerized reports
- Maintain databases of logistics information
- Provide solutions and identify improvement areas
- Represent Pipestone in a professional and knowledgeable manner
Education: Agricultural degree or experience preferred
Experience: Computer skills and a knowledge of the swine industry
Work Environment: Agricultural office environment in rural area
Physical Requirements: Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Self-motivated individual with advanced planning and organizational skills
- High level of computer skills in Microsoft applications
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi task.